Charter bus rentals are one of the best options for many individuals and groups that want to travel. Finding the right transportation plan, in fact, can help groups provide more affordable travel options that are also comfortable and efficient. Even when your family or group can afford to fly, sometimes the option of traveling by charter bus allows you to see more of the country and have more comfortable travel time. Whether you are looking at small charter buses for a group of musicians or you are considering a full size charter bus for an entire group of high school students attending a national youth gathering, this kind of travel is often the very best decision.
Motor coaches have reclining seats which allow for comfortable and restful overnight travel. In addition, making the decision to make use of charter bus rentals provides the convenience of door to door service. Instead of having to navigate busy downtown streets and parking lots or crowded performance venues, motorcoach companies drop their passengers off at the door and pick up at the same location. Whether you are visiting crowded tourist attractions in a big city or attending a mountaintop Easter sunrise service, knowing that someone else is doing the driving and providing drop off and pick up services can be a huge relief.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the reasons that bus travel is so often a very good option:
- Moving more people in some years than commercial airlines do, motorcoaches account for 751 million passenger trips a year.
- Reducing congestion, cutting energy use, and reducing emissions, each full motorcoach has the potential of removing 55 autos from the highway.
- There are six times as many bus terminals as there are intercity rail terminals in America.
- There are five times as many motorcoach terminals nationwide as there are airports in America.
- Students and seniors accounted for 50.2% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012.
Finding the right kind of travel arrangement is the secret to a successful trip, especially when you are traveling with a large group.